BNMU Exam date 2018 is about to release, Students waiting for their exam date will soon be able to get them anytime in September and October for the session examination in 2019. bnmu Part 1 exam date BNMU Part 2 exam date BNMU Part 3 exam date will be releasing in PDF format on the official bnmuinfo.org website for all the candidates studying in the University. So, all the students who are waiting for the exam routine of the BN Mandal university would be able to get the exam routine by following the links which is updated in this article below.
BNMU Exam Date 2019
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Bihar Which is located in Madhepura location of the state will soon be able to publish the datasheet for the students. After that, the BNMU Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 students would be able to check that and participate in the exams. For participating in the exams it is necessary for all the candidates to get the BNMU Date sheet and prepare for the examination accordingly. All the UG/ PG course like BA Bsc Bcom MA Msc Mcom Part 1, Part 2.
BNMU Part 1 exam date-
Students studying in part 1 of any course must check the BNMU Part 1 exam date sheet to avoid any interruptions to participate in the regular exams of the University. All type of university candidates including Regular, Private and ex-students can follow the same process to get the BNMU Exam date sheet for this session examination.
Same like part 1 students the exam date sheet of BN University will be available on the official site of the University which can be downloaded by Students on the official portal. Candidates can follow the same process provided in this article to get the exam date.
BNMU Part 1 2 3 exam schedule
- BA Part 1 exam date
- Check and download BNMU BA exam date sheet in PDF format
- Check Part 2 exam date
- Download all BN Mandal University exam date schedule
- BNMU Part 2 exam date sheet
- BNMU Part 3 exam date sheet
- Bhupendra Narayan Mandal university postgraduate exam date sheet
The process to check BNMU exam time sheet-
Follow the step by step guide
- First of all visit the official website- Click Here
- Search for the Students zone > Then click on news & events
- Select the course and click on the link
- Download the BNMU Exam date table in PDF format
- Ta ake printout of the same for future reference
- Start preparing for the exams accordingly